Wednesday, November 25, 2009

NOTD: More Wet n Wild and Nail Decorations!



I've been seeing lots of decals on nails and wanted to try the design for myself.
I recently bought a pack of Fing'rs' 3-D stick on decals and a bottle of Sally Hansen Maximum Growth quick dry top coat from fiveBelow for $2 each.
First, I painted my nails with wet n wild's Inferno, which is a highly pigmented orange.
Next, I applied yellow flower decals to the right corner of each of my nails.
Finally, I used the quick dry top coat to seal the decals and dry the color.
Loving the results!
My nails look professional and pretty!
The orange is goregous but the decal really makes an elegant statement.
I'll be using the decals more in the future.

And I'd like to wish everyone a very Happy Turkey Day holiday weekend. I have so many things to be thankful for, and not just on Turkey Day. Best wishes and good blessings until next week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment