Wednesday, November 18, 2009

NOTD: wet n wild's new craze polish line


Wet n wild's new craze line is currently my polish of choice.

I've been on a wet n wild polish trip lately and maybe that's because their colors are cheap and lovely.
I recently scooped up four colors from their new craze line:

Nocturnal: a midnight blue and almost black but very vampy.
Inferno: a happy and bright orange reminiscent of Autumn.
Goldmine: a highly-pigmented and sunshine of a gold.
Rustic: a shimmery brown akin to Autumn.

I've got to say, I'm happy with the results of this line.
I've had the colors on since last Wednesday and they didn't start chipping until Sunday, and that was only on one finger.
I currently have all four colors on my nails and they look adorable.
They're vibrant, shimmery and make my hands pop.
My fave color is Inferno because it compliments my skin tone beautifully and is a pick-me-up kind of hue.
The colors are also toluene, phthalate and formaldehyde free.
Another win for wet n wild because I'll definitely be using these colors more.

No comments:

Post a Comment