Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Clothing Haul


Lord knows I'm not supposed to be shopping but I came across several really good bargains this weekend that I couldn't pass up.
It's ridiculous how cute and cheap the clothes are at Walmart.
I scooped three Norma Kamali tops for $3 apiece.
Of course, they were on the clearance rack.
I figured I would wear the two collard tops for work and the T-shirt for work and play.


Next, I got this dark brown faux leather jacket from Marshall's.

I had been in the market for one for a while because I wanted a dark brown jacket to wear to work for the fall season.
The jacket comes with a hood but I took it off because it looked kinda tacky.
The jacket costed me $20.
Not bad for something that I will wear on a daily basis this fall.
So overall, I spent about $30 this weekend on clothes that I will somehow incorporate into my fall wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment