Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Make-up Moment: My Fave Nail Polishes


I've built up a pretty sizable nail polish collection since I embarked on this beauty journey late last year. Here are my faves in no particular order:

-Essie: This brand uses no formaldehydes. It goes on really smooth and lasts several days. The coverage is top-notch and makes your fingers look very classy.

-Sally Hansen: Been using Sally Hansen products since I was a grasshopper. Classic stuff. Salon quality and bargain prices. 'Nuff said.

-Sephora: Fell in love with their polish when I bought a burgundy polish for $2. Goes on smooth and looks flawless.

-Wet N Wild: At 99 cents, you can't beat this price. Lots of colors to chose from too.

-NARS: Tried this on in Sephora a few months ago. Hefty price tag but illustrious results.

What are your fave nail polishes??

No comments:

Post a Comment