Monday, May 12, 2014

Videos of Tsoaing students (World Wise Post)

This blog post is part of a series of activities that I'm doing for the Peace Corps' World Wise
program. The program links Basotho and American schools through blogs like this one and friendly
letters.

   Hi kids! I hope you're doing well! I wanted to share videos of student at Tsoaing Primary school with you today!

Here are Tsoaing students having a good time:

They are singing "Shimmy shake my body!" Isn't it nice to take a break from learning?

And here they are cheering high test scores:

Students here are very clever and consistently perform well on standardized tests.

   Please forgive me for the poor video quality. I shoot everything from my BlackBerry and upload it to YouTube because it's just more efficient. I'm working on how to make the videos not as grainy.

   Is there anything more specific you'd like to know about Tsoaing Primary School and its students? Please let me know. I'd be happy to answer your questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment