Friday, August 19, 2011

Maybelline COLORsensational lipstick review



I was browsing Target's clearance bin and came across Maybelline's "Mauve Me" lipstick from their COLORsensational line of lippies.
This sure is a pretty color.
I'd describe it as a pink/purple hue, that's perfect for wear at work or a low-key event.

Here's a swatch:



And here it is on my kisser:



"Mauve Me" applied like a dream, very creamy and matte.
I found it to be very moisturizing, even without applying balm to my lips.
It lasted too. I got a good four hours of wear out of this baby.
And I was out in the rain interviewing people for work and the lipstick still lasted.
The lipstick normally retails for about $9 or $10 but I paid a little under a dollar for it after coupons. I'd buy another lippie from this line at full price though.
Overall, I like this lipstick. It was a good hit with my pocketbook and lips!

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the product using my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment