Sunday, July 31, 2011

A hello and swatches of my recent NOTDs (pic heavy)

Hey beauties,

Hope you're all well.
I've been swamped at work and haven't any had time to blog, hence the lack of posts.
However, I have had time to do my nails:)
Here's a sampling of what was on my tips and toes recently:

I did this design using the new nail art collection from Sephora:

I used Hard Candy's "Sky" as the base and Sephora nail art stickers. It's one of my fave nail looks ever!!!!

These were my birthday nails:

I used Sephora By OPI's "Teal We Meet Again" and Wet n wild's "Rustic."

One of my new fave polish colors is Revlon's "Windfall," seen here:

This is a truly a beauty!!

Here's Mary Kay's "Coral Stone"


Here is Ulta's "Smoke Screen," a purple-based gray:


And here is Ulta's "Blue Streak," a nice medium blue:


And now here's "Blue Streak" with a topcoat of N.Y.C.'s "Love Letters" over it:


This topcoat, Sally Hansen's "DVD," was birthday gift from a friend:


Love & Beauty's "Light Green" over OPI's "Don't Mess With OPI" is a pretty combo:


What's on your tips and toes?
Hope you have a positive, productive and prosperous week!!

FTC Disclosure: I was not paid by any beauty or cosmetic company for this post. I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment