Monday, July 11, 2011

Album review: Adele's "21"

Musically, I've been really feeling Adele's latest album, "21."
It sounds like the British song bird basically poured her heart and soul into the album, which is filled with songs about love.
I see why the album quickly went platinum.
It's raw, emotional and just real.
And, Adele can clearly SANG.
I broke down and bought the album after falling in love with the lead single, "Rolling in the Deep."
The album, her second, is really making me wish I had a boyfriend.

Here are some other cuts I like:

"I'll Be Waiting"


"Lovesong"


"One and Only"


Have you listened to Adele's new album? If so, what songs do or don't you like?

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated for this review. I paid for the album with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment