Thursday, September 30, 2010

Haul and Swatches (Pic Heavy)



The drug stores had kick-ass sales this week and I bought lots of beauty goodies.
RiteAid had a BOGO half of on their NYC products and I used that as a opportunity to buy "Love Letters," a gorgeous top coat that's gotten good reviews in the beauty blogosphere.
Here are my nails (Sally Hansen's "Gunmetal" as a base) without "Love Letters:"

And here they are they with "Love Letters:"


It's really time to invest in a new camera because the one I have doesn't show how shimmery and beautiful "Love Letters" is over "Gunmetal."

I also bought a top coat from RiteAid as my half off item.
Wet n Wild products were half off at Walgreens and I tried my best not to go crazy in there.
I ended up buying this pretty purple polish called "Wild Card" and three lip shimmers.
Here are the lip shimmer swatches below:


From left to right: Maple, Berry and Spice.


Swatches of the three on my arm.


Berry.

Maple.

Spice.

No comments:

Post a Comment