Thursday, September 9, 2010

Burts Bees lip balm and hand salve



Name: Burt's Bees lip balm and hand salve ($1.25)

Game: I see Burt's Bees products in two colors: yellow and green. They're easy to spot with their bright yellow packaging. And their natural ingredients have made them a major player in the green beauty game for a long time. I've always had respect for the company but never really used their products that much because they smelled too medicinal to me. Yeah, it's shallow but I like to smell good, ya know? I got this lip balm and hand salve from a clearance bin from Walgreens when I lived in Maryland for $1.25. The lip balm is soft and left my pucker nicely moisturized. I didn't have to keep applying fifty million times an hour like I've had to with other balms. The hand salve is nice too, but-and like I stated before- smells too medicinal. It did quench my hands' thirst, but I'm going to put it away and bring it out in the winter time. Despite the smell, I'm going to use it. And when I'm done with it, I think I'm going to put some rubber bands or lotion in the cute little tin that the hand salve comes in.

Photo from http://www.burtsbees.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment