Friday, September 10, 2010

Gift Bag DIY

I recently won a chocolate fondue party and got to invite family and friends out to help me eat lots of sweet goodies. (Woo hoo!)
I'm naturally a giver so I gave the women who sponsored and hosted the party several small gifts.
The gifts were nothing big; just candles, beauty samples and nail polish:).
Now you know about my "Bag of Bags."
It's a resource that I often go to when I need to find a gift bag or gift box.
Well, I found a plain brown gift bag that was rather boring.
To spruce it up, I stapled a shimmery purple ribbon to it and tied it around the bag.

Here's the before:



And here's the after:


The ladies loved the bag (and gifts inside).
It was a fun, simple and cheap DIY project.
What ideas do you have for sprucing up plain gift bags?

No comments:

Post a Comment