Tuesday, September 4, 2012

NOTD: Notebook Nails!!! Oh Yeah!!

Hi there!

Hope you're well!
What better way to celebrate a happy back to school than with an inspired mani!
Thanks to the lovely cutepolish on Youtube, I have notebook nails for you!
Check out her video:


And here's my version:
Notebook nails!! 

As a writer, I got a kick out of this mani!
As always, it was easy!
I used Wet n Wild's White Creme as a base, then drew on the lines using Sally Hansen's All Fired Up and Model Behavior.
I didn't feel like drawing anything on the "pages" because I was tired and went to sleep shortly after doing that but who knows, maybe I'll try that next time.
Another fun mani. What will I try next? LOL.

What do you think? What's on your tips and toes? How are you doing?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

4 comments:

  1. One day I will get adventurous. I sure have enough polish to get adventurous with. LOL I like this one. I definitely can do this one. I have Orly's Buried Alive on my toes. Nothing on my tips at the moment. I did have a skittles mani of my recently acquired new polishes but I took it off. Finally started a blog...only one entry so far. Hoping I'll be able to keep it up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should. There are too many designs out there for you to try, Crystal! That's a pretty color and looks perfect for fall. Congrats on the blog! What's the link so I can follow you and check it out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just click on my name and my blog comes up. I have no clear direction for my blog...I'll just be rambling about stuff. LOL

      Delete
    2. OK, I'm following you and have favorited you! Yay! So happy for you!! Congrats again!!!

      Delete