Monday, September 10, 2012

NOTD: Football Nails! Oh Yeah!

Football nails!! 

Hut hut!!
I'm not a football nut or anything but I do root for my Giants, and whomever has the hardest body and cutest face:)
And since football season is here, what better way to celebrate it than with a fun mani!
This was the easiest mani ever (I say that about all my nail art designs, right?)
I painted my nails brown using Revlon's Chocolate Truffle. And then I used my white L.A. Girls nail lacquer to draw on the lines.
That's it! For realsies!

What do you think? Are you going to try it? What's on your tips and toes?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the polishes used in this post.

4 comments:

  1. Cute and easy looking manicure. I see you cut your nails down. I'm wearing Zoya Roxy on my toes and Jade Holographic in Deja Vu on my nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal! This is the easiest mani ever! I swer. Had to trim my nails because my left middle nail cracked a while back and the varying nail length didn't look right. Zoya's awesome and that Jade sounds pretty. You seem to have a soft spot for holographic polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sitting here cutting my nails back now because they keep breaking. Ugh! Anyway, I love Zoya. I have the most Zoya polishes of any brand due to their awesome promos (plus they just have an awesome formula and I love their brushes). Creams are my favorite, but holographic polishes are my 2nd favorite (they are just so pretty). :)

      Delete
    2. Zoya has beautiful polishes. And she has an interesting background. She was a concert pianist in Europe back in the day and came here and struck it big with the polish business. I love creams too. Don't have many holographic polishes but I am amazed at their beauty!

      Delete