Thursday, September 6, 2012

NOTD: Dolphin Nails! Oh Yeah!!

Hi there!

Hope you're well! 

I knew I had to try this dolphin mani when I saw it on cutepolish's Youtube channel.
Here's her vid:


And here's my version:
 Dolphin nails! 

I used SinfulColors' Snow Me White, Revlon's Siren, Maybelline's Sunshine, Sally Hansen's Model Behavior and my black L.A. Girls Lacquer.
Easy.
This design so reminds me of a vacation or something.

What do you think? Would you attempt a nail design like this? What's on your tips and toes? What's making you happy these days?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products mentioned in this post.

4 comments:

  1. That is so neat! You must be somewhat of an artist...your dolphins look great! Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Crystal! I'm no Deborah Lippmann but I try my best. This was such a fun mani. Reminds me of vacay!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at these designs I will never try! But they are so cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Devon! You should try at least one of them. I'm no Deborah Lippmann but when you sit down and concentrate on a design, you'll see how easy nail art is. All you need is a steady hand and some patience.

      Delete