Monday, September 3, 2012

One-word product reviews

Hi, hope you're well!
Here's another installation of my one-word beauty reviews:

1. Freeman's Clay Mask Mint and Lemon: Nice!
 
I'm a huge fan of Freeman's mask and this one is no different: It left my face feeling baby-bottom soft after application.

2. Crystal Deodorant stick: Alright.

This deodorant is free of parabans and fragrance and worked OK, if it wasn't 99 degrees outside!!!

3. Pacifica Hawaiian Ruby Guava: Vacation.


Pacifica is one of my fave beauty brands ever and this sweet smelling cream is why. It's like they packed a tropical getaway in a bottle!

4. Various products: Ghost!


Here are some recently used up products!

What about you? What products are you feeling and not feeling?

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment