Monday, March 15, 2010

Seacret salt scrub and body cream review



My big brother recently gave me some Seacret lemon body scrub ($49) and vanilla cream($49) that he said wasn't working for him.
I've been testing the products out for a couple of weeks now.
The scrub was less abrasive than I thought. I liked the smell and its gently exfoliating action.
I was also impressed with its oil to salt ratio. Wasn't too oily, which I like.
The cream, which is extremely thick, was the business.
I love thick creams and butters because my skin is super dry and I need that EXTRA thickness to moisturize my body.
It smells so good and moisturizes really well.
The products contain minerals from the Dead Sea which are known for their healing properties, cell metabolism and muscle relaxers.
Products from this company are pretty expensive but you deserve a treat every now and then, right?
You can get them here.

Photo from www.seacretspa.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment