Saturday, October 18, 2014

My Post-Peace Corps Plan

   Many of you have asked what my post-Peace Corps plan is.
   Well, I've finally figured it out.
   I'm going to be a professional couch potato.
   Yep, you read that right! A professional couch potato.
   Pretty soon, my ass will be firmly planted on my brother's sleek, brown leather couch for an unspecified amount of time.
   I will acquaint myself with mentors like Little Debbie and Twinkie, people who have not induced my blood sugar and cholesterol for the past two and a half years.
   I will exercise, as my right thumb will work thee hell out of my brother's remote control.
   And I will network--or more appropriately, neckwork, For my neck will work those big fluffy pillows that call my brother's couch home.
   Pretty soon, that couch will be my comfy abode, too.
   Not a half-baked plan, eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment