This blog post is part of a series of activities that I'm doing for the Peace Corps' World Wise program. The program links Basotho and American schools through various activities such as blogs like this one and friendly letters.
Hi kids! I hope you're doing well!
Math is one of my least favorite subjects but I thought it would be fun to incorporate it in today's blog post on my school with fun math "equations."
1. 199 girls +223 boys = 422 Tsoaing Primary School students.
2. 12 madams + 3 sirs = 15 Tsoaing Primary School teachers.
3. 8 class periods + 1 lunch break = A full school day.
4. 5 days + 1 week = Lots of learning.
5. 2 grassy fields + many students = Loads of fun!
What do you think? What can you tell me about your school and your students?
Is there anything more specific you'd like to know? Please let me know. I'd be happy to answer your questions.