Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wet n wild lipstick review and swatches



Here are some more goodies from one of my fave drugstore brands, Wet n wild.
These lippies come in an array of colors and are only 99 cents.
I got mine for 69 cents through a special sale CVS had for its Beauty Club Members.
The lippies are Dark Wine (522A) and Light Beige Frost (510A).

Here are swatches:


Here's Dark Wine (522A) on my kisser:


And Light Beige Frost (510A) on my kisser:


These lippies are OK. They weren't very durable and I found them to be drying, but I can't really complain because they're under a dollar, right?
I really do like the pigmentation on them, though. And Light Beige Frost has a pearlescant finish to it.
Overall, I'll end up throwing these in my bag as a back up to my Buxom lipsticks.
I like these Wet n wild lippies more for convenience.

FTC Disclosure: I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment