Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update and recent nail looks

Seems like it's been forever since I last blogged about anything.
I had been working on a project at work that FINALLY got published on the front page of today's local newspaper and can now be somewhat of a human:)
Here are some recent nail looks I rocked during the past week or so:

I currently have OPI's "Don't Mess With OPI" on my digits. I won this from the lovely ladies over at Death By Polish. This color is from OPI's new Texas collection, which features sorbet polishes. I love this green on me! And I'm holding OPI's RapidDry spray, which has been quickly drying my polish.

Here's Rimmel's "Marine Blue," which is a gorgeous aquamarine blue. Love this bad boy too:

And here it is with the awesomeness that is OPI's "Black Shatter":

Here's another Rimmel polish in "Midnight Blue," which is so chic to me:

But I put a coat of N.Y.C.'s "Love Letters" over "Midnight Blue" and it turned into this:

I got LOTS of compliments about this color. One of my fave nail looks in a long time.

And here's "Black Shatter" over "Queen of Hearts." Not too excited about this look:

No comments:

Post a Comment