Monday, December 13, 2010

Polish Haul


From left to right: Revlon's top coat, wet n wild's "Sheild" and "Goldmind," Revlon's "Suglar Plum" and "Ocean," and N.Y.C.'s "Starry Silver Glitter."

Happy Monday!
I bought some more nail polish today. Couldn't help it.
My local CVS had a wide selection of Revlon Top Speed nail polish colors so I picked up "Ocean" and "Sugar Plum." I also bought a bottle of Revlon's top coat; I want to try it out since their base coat has been working really well on my nails.
All bottles were on sale for $4 and came to about three dollars each, after using two coupons.
Then, I bought two bottles of wet n wild from Walgreens. I've used "Goldmine" before but wanted to try "Shield." They were $1 each.
Finally, I copped a bottle of N.Y.C.'s "Starry Silver Glitter" from Rite-Aid. They were having a BOGO half off on the brand's products so I bought that, and another bottle which I gifted to a friend.

And Zoya's remove plus polish remover is rocking my world right now! It removes lacquer quickly and didn't leave my nailbed dry. I bought a small bottle to test it out but am going to invest in a bigger bottle when I get Christmas money.

No comments:

Post a Comment