Tuesday, December 28, 2010

NOTD: Glittery pink


I currently have Revlon's "Plum Seduction" and N.Y.C.'s "Starry Silver Glitter" on my nails.
It's an OK combination; kind of looks like my nails are at a party.
Although I've been loving Revlon polishes lately, I'm not a huge fan of "Plum Seduction."
It kinda has this Barbie Doll thing going on that I don't like.
What say you?

And please don't forget to enter in my Light It Up Holiday Giveaway. I'm giving away a Burt's Bees Wax's Natural Manicure Set and other unnamed goodies. It's so easy to enter: just tell me what you wanted for the holidays and follow my blog through Google or one of the other functions. The contest ends on Friday. Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Thanks for sharing this wonders with us. To get more information buy prescription drugs online from buy drugs online.

    ReplyDelete