Monday, November 15, 2010

Sante nail polish review


My SANTE order also came with lots of samples!

Always on the lookout for new natural and organic nail polish removers, I recently ordered a bottle from SANTE, a German company.
This product has been popping up around the beauty blogs, which fueled my curiosity with it.
I liked the pump bottle that the remover came in. It dispersed a nice size amount of the polish remover, which is made with organic alcohol.
The remover worked surprisingly fast.
I liked its orange organic oil, which left my nail beds and cuticles moisturized.
The smell is slightly medicinal but I can live with that, and this product.

1 comment:

  1. thankyou fro this, was looking about for reviews on organic nail polish removers. Some say they take up to 2 minutes per nail, not sure I'm that patient.

    ReplyDelete