Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shecky's Girl's Night Out

I recently attended the Shecky's Girls Night Out event in D.C. with my very good girlfriend, Jaedda.
If you're a beauty junkie like I am, then you NEED to go to this event!
It had all kinds of jewelry, lip glosses, nail polish, clothes, shoes, bags and event martinis.
And Shecky's is famous for its "Goody Bag," which comes equipped with enough stuff to restock your beauty arsenal.
This was my second Shecky's Girls Night Out event and Jaedda's first. I treated her to the event for her birthday and she loved it.
Check out event pix below:


There were so many people in attendance that we could barely walk.


I bought a nice candle from this place. OMG it smelled so good that you could smell the candles from down the corridor!

Me and Jaedda having fun and taking it all in!


Here's the cuteness that is the Goody Bag. I'm going to reuse it as a shopping bag.

The Goody Bag featured products like room spray, lotion, toothpaste, hair clips, lip balm, dental floss, perfume, coupons and samples.


Here are some things that I bought from the vendors like earrings, nail polish, candles, soap and eye and lip liners.

No comments:

Post a Comment