Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Beauty Haul and Nail Swatches

I paid a trip to Ulta and Target yesterday and here's what I bought:



-Almay lipcolor in sugarplum ($3 with coupon)
-C. Booth body wash and butter (these were BOG1 half off so total came to about $10)
-method soap ($4)
-Shea Moisture ($8)
Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara (free with $3 off coupon)
-Goody hair barrettes ($2)

I used a $5 off a $10 purchase in Ulta and my goodies came to $12. I spent way more in Target because I had to get an air bed for upcoming company and a water filter but my beauty purchases came to about $10 there. Review and swatches coming soon.

And I have most of the Revlon polishes I bought last week on my left hand:


From pinky to thumb: Plum Seduction, Steel-her Heart, Plum Night, Vixen and Orange Pop.
My faves are the Plum Seduction, which are also on my toes, Steel-her Heart and Orange Pop. Orange Pop is pretty cool because it is a scented polish that smelled like fruit when dry.

And I had Cherries in the Snow on my hand last week:



For some reason, I don't care for dark pinks and this is one I'm not feeling.

And this gorgeous color from Covergirl's Queen collection called Rhythmic Blue is on my right hand:




I got it for free at my local K-mart by using three $1 off Covergirl coupons. Now this is a color that I can get down with. It's a bright and happy color. Me likey.

1 comment:

  1. Nail swatches sticks are used to display colors, a great way to practice nail art design, which I like.

    ReplyDelete