Sunday, October 3, 2010

NOTD and Haul


I currently have Wet n wild's "Wild Card" on my tips.
Good thing purple is the it nail color of the season because this is a puuuuuurdy purple. So pretty that it should be renamed "Classy" because it's regal.
Me likey a lot.

And I cashed in my CVS Extra Bucks today and got a 50 cent voucher that went to what else but nail polish.
Revlon was on sale for $3.99 (but came to $1 with my $3 Extra Bucks rewards) so after using my voucher and two Revlon coupons, I ended up getting 6 Revlon polishes for $6.
Not a bad deal for a lacquer that normally runs you $5 a bottle.

From left to right: "Cherries in the Snow," "Plum Seduction," "Plum Night," "Vixen," "Orange Pop," and "Steel-her Heart."

Look for swatches and reviews soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment