Sunday, October 31, 2010

Beauty products I'm loving!

Please excuse me but I'm slightly behind on my beauty product reviews so I've decided to share a few with you that I really, really heart:

-Revlon Pedi-Expert Kit: This kit is a dupe of the very popular Pedi Egg but Revlon's version kept my feet smooth this summer. I got it on clearance for about $5 at CVS. Good buy.

-PeaceKeeper Cause-Metics' lip balm and polish remover: I love this company, whose profits help support human rights issues. The $4 lip balm left my pout cotton soft and the $10 polish remover smelled slightly medicinal but worked like a charm.

-essie drying drops: This product is similar to Sephora's version but left my polish dry within minutes after application. I got this on clearance from Target for about $7.

-Sephora shadow shields: If you're like me, you're always dropping eyeshadow bits on your cheeks when applying it. These shields provide a guard for the shadow to fall on, leaving me with less of a mess to clean up.

-Priti soy nail polish remover: Hands down, this is my fave polish remover of all time. It doesn't take long to remove the lacquer and smells like fruit. It's 100 percent biodegradable and at $22 a bottle, it's worth the price tag.

-Physician's Formula mascara: I love this mascara for its lash lengthening properties. Plus, it's made without harsh chemicals, parabens and synthetic preservatives. Holla.

1 comment:

  1. Supatret 0.1% Gel is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A and is used for the treatment of acne and reduce wrinkles of the face.one can easily buy it from best online pharmacy in USA.

    ReplyDelete