Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Ulta/Target Haul



I went back to Ulta on Sunday to exchange one of the Sula polishes I bought last week. Wasn't happy with the color. (Gonna do a Sula review post soon.)
Since I was low on body butter, I ended up getting a jar of Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in almond and honey. It smells so good that I want to eat it!
In addition, I also bought an essence nail art stamp set for $3, since I've been wanting to try the popular Konad stamping kits.
The Ulta sales lady said the kit didn't really work that well for her because she probably didn't do it right. I figured I'd give it a try anyway.
In Target, I bout a jar of Shea Moisture Shea Butter. It's infused with coconut and hibiscus, ethically traded and made with natural and organic ingredients.
The smell reminds me of hair grease; funny because it can be used in hair.
I likes this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment