Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ulta haul and NOTD

Whew!
I needed to exhale after last week.
It was a very busy, but productive and successful week for me.
While working hard, I had Sally Hansen's "Commander in Chic" on my nails.
Yes, I finally gave in to the "greige" nails trend.
It's a weird color: both ugly and chic.
I hate it and I love it.
No other nail color has had me this conflicted before!
What do you think?



Today, I treated myself to some goodies from Ulta.
I hadn't been to an Ulta in a long time, mainly because I prefer Sephora more but that's a whole 'nother post!
I got two Sula Paint and Peel polishes in "Teal" and "Kelly" ($5) that I had been eying for a while, a Chocolate Masque ($2)and a Sally Hansen natural lipstick in "Golden Berry" ($1):



I used a coupon on the lipstick (which is soooo a fall color) and totally forgot to use the $3.50 off a $10 purchase. Oh wells, there's always next time, right?

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment