Monday, July 19, 2010

Dr. Bronner's peppermint organic soap review



Name: Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap in peppermint ($3)

Claim: "Unlike anything you've ever used. A combination of organic extra virgin coconut, palm, olive, jojoba and hemp oils, together with pure essential oils creates a unique soap that cleans effectively without being aggressive and produces a velvety-lather that leaves the skin silky-smooth and refreshed."

Game: I love this soap. It worked up a very nice lather and I loved the tingly action from the peppermint oil. I felt very refreshed and beyond clean when I stepped out the shower. I also love the fact that it's organic and uses natural oils. I plan to try other Dr. Bronner's products in the future because of this goody bar.

Photo from http://www.drbronner.com.

2 comments:

  1. I love the peppermint also.. Lavendar is my favorite Dr.Bronners scent because it smells like my mom. I intend to try all the flavors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I am too. I figured I'd start with peppermint because that seems like a safe "flavor" to me. I really liked it and I'll see what else their other soaps have to offer!

    ReplyDelete