Monday, July 20, 2009

Product Review: Guava Coconut Soap


I'm always on the hunt for new soaps and recently found one I thought I would like in Marshall's. It's a natural 6 ounce soap scented in guava coconut ($9, but I paid $4 at Marshall's) by StellaMare. The soap box says that each bar is hand-made using a vegetable oil soap base and essential oils. It's also handmade in the U.S.
One of the things that attracted me to the soap was the scent. I hadn't even opened up the package and I could smell its fruity essence. When I used it, the smell was on overload! But the only thing I didn't like about the soap was that it didn't have enough suds for me. I felt like I had to keep putting soap on my washcloth to make sure that I had some up there. I mean, I did felt clean afterwards, but the soap is OK otherwise.

Photo courtesy of www.shopping.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment