Monday, July 27, 2009

Money Tip: Yahoo's List of 20 Ways We Waste Dinero


I came across Yahoo's list of the 20 ways we waste our money and thought it was very interesting. I pride myself on being a pretty cheap person and already do most of the things on this list. For example, I don't have cable, don't eat out a lot, unplug my appliances when they're not in use and I have no problem buying generic products. But I do have to admit, I am guilty of numbers three and six on the list. I do buy on impulse because sometimes you see something and have to get it at that moment, or else it won't be there when you come back the next time. Trust me, I've had that happen to me plenty of times. And I need to investigate number six. I ALWAYS put a little something into my savings account when I get paid; God forbid something happen to me and I need a chunk of money to cover the cost. I definitely have to see about this option. Overall, it's a pretty interesting list, and one that can also teach us how to save money.

Photo courtesy of www.treehugger.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment