Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sephora by OPI's "Chesnuts About You"




















Sephora by OPI's "Chesnuts About You" has been the cat's meow for me here in Lesotho.

It's been a while since my last nail polish review, but I've found the perfect cutie that's worthy of high praise!
She's Sephora by OPI's "Chesnuts About You," a very aptly named polish.
I love it more than Kim Kardashian loves black men:)
CAY is a rose gold, that all-flattering hue that was oh so popular in the American polish world last season.
Many rose gold polishes give off a blinding metallic finish (I'm looking at you Essie Penny Talk!) but not CAY. It gives off a subtle shine. A hint of glitter. Just the right touch of sparkle.
CAY is a very versatile hue. It has potential for for day and night wearage.
And this color would make the perfect base coat for any kind of nail art starring the color black.
My friend, Chelsea, another volunteer here, has graciously been letting me borrow this polish for about a month now.
I really don't want to mess up a friendship or anything but brace yourself Chels, for you may never see CAY again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment