Sunday, December 2, 2012

Happy December!

Happy December!

How are you all?
I have about a week left before I'm an official Peace Corps Volunteer and things are getting super busy.
I have to prepare for the up-coming swearing -in ceremony, study for my big language test and pack up my things for my move next week.
But I've been having fun. Here's a pictorial guide to what I've been up to in the past month or so:

Hiking in the national park:



Painting everybody's nails:





Eating traditional Basotho food of papa (a thick porridge), moroho (chopped spinach or cabbage), and nama (chicken or other meat). It's yummy!


Practice teaching:


I will be moving next week and my Internet access will be spotty. I won't be able to post as much, as I will be getting used to a new host family and community. I will post when I can. That said, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thank you for your support, prayers and most importantly, your love.

Hugs and kisses to you all,

Jiggetts

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to be taking this virtual journey with you Jennifer! This is very exciting to read! Loved the pictorial guide! Africa looks so beautiful. You look great and happy! :) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Can't wait to read your next update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jen! Great job sharing your adventure with us and I love reading your blog! Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for reading ladies! Love you much! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete