Wednesday, April 14, 2010

L'Oreal HIP shadow pigments



I love L'Oreal HIP products.
They're shiny, dramatic and I like to call them the "poor woman's MAC" because they are pretty affordable.
I usually don't use pigments but I recently bought this little bottle of L'Oreal HiP shadow shocking pigments in "striving," which is a darkish-green hue.
It was on clearance at my local Target and I used a coupon so I paid no more than around $3 for it.
OK now, HiP stands for "high intensity pigment" and they weren't lying about that. The shadow is very shiny and shimmery but makes for a dramatic and sexy eye.
And I like how it came with a mini brush, which made application somewhat easier.

Here's a swatch of it on my arm:



Have you used HIP products before? If so, what do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment