Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sephora Haul:)

I've been doing a lot of soul searching lately and trying to figure out what makes me happy and Sephora is definitely on that list.
Call me shallow.
I don't care.
But I feel like a queen when I come out of Sephora.
One reason why I heart that store is because they give you a free gift when it's your birthday.
I recently went in there over the weekend to do some birthday shopping and pick up my birthday gift.

Here's a pic of my haul:


I bought three Sephora brand natural pencils, a container of Pacifica solid perfume and I got several samples including lotion, a little tube of Dior mascara, philosophy moisturizer and a DERMAdoctor sample.

And here are some pix of my little eye gift. It's so cute:



Here's the box.



In the box. The shadow is called "Aspen Summit," the pencil is "Silver Green" and the mascara is a lash plumper.


Out the box. I think this is going to be my little travel make-up kit because the items are so small and cute.


Swatches of the products.

No comments:

Post a Comment