Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Neutrogena face wash review



I decided to change up my facial cleansing routine for summer and Neutrogena's new line of natural cleansers is part of that process.
The line is formulated without parabens, sulfates, petrochemicals, dyes and phthalates.
The line features a lip balm, soap, and two facial cleansers.
I recently bought the fresh cleansing/makeup remover cleanser.
I liked the smell and the drug store-friendly price but sadly, the product didn't live up to its hype.
My skin didn't feel as clean as I thought it should've felt after using the cleanser.
Maybe that's because I've been so used to hot water steaming my pores with the Oil Cleansing Method.
And Neutrogena's cleanser bills itself as a make-up remover. Lies!!!
The cleanser did not get off all my make-up. Hints of eye liner and shadow were still visible on my lids after I washed my face with the cleanser.
Overall, this product is just mediocre but I wish I would've saved my money.

FTC Disclosure: I was not paid by any beauty or cosmetic company for this post. I paid for the products with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment