Friday, June 17, 2011

Josie Maran Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick Review



Summer's around the corner, which means I need to change my facial cleansing routine.
Although the oil cleansing method has done wonders for my skin, the weather is getting way too hot for me to be applying oil to my face.
I need a moisturizer that is less greasy.
Enter Josie Maran's Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick.
This baby had been on my radar for months but my local Sephora never had it in stock so I recently bought it from a Sephora in NY for about $22.
That's a lot of money for the .055 ounce tube, but my face has been thanking me for the hefty purchase.
The stick has a sweet, lemony smell to it and it goes on smoothly and not greasy.
My skin doesn't need a lot of the product. I just swipe it along my cheeks, T-zone and jawline and rub it in my skin.
It's left my skin feeling super, super moisturized and gives it a nice sheen.
I've also swiped the stick on my lips and on any small bruises I have on my body.
Josie Maran's products are natural and the stick is made without sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes, phthalates and petro-chemicals.
The product is also infused with vitamin E and anti-aging ingredients that are rich in fatty acids.
My skin is in lurve.
And it's so funny because Josie's liquid version of Argan Oil didn't work for me, but her solid stick sure is the bee's knees.

FTC Disclosure: I was not compensated by Josie Maran for this review. I paid for the product with my own funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment