Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What would you do with a million dollars?



I'm sure I've been asked that question a million and one times but I know exactly what I'd do with a million dollars.
First, I'd pay off my credit card balance. Second, I'd put some money in my savings account. Third, I'd have to be smart and invest a nice portion of it.
After all my financial accounts are taken care of, I'd definitely hook my family and (close, close, close) friends up.
Next, I'd make a large donation to my Alma mater Norfolk State University in the form of scholarship funds.
Knowing me, I'd probably give some more of the money away to other local charities.
Now back to me.
I know I'm going to have to take myself on a shopping spree at Sephora, Guitar Center, DSW Shoes and Marshall.
I'd also have to take a nice little trip to Africa, Bali, Portugal or somewhere around the world.
Whew! I feel kind of overwhelmed after writing all that. Guess why they say more money, more problems, right:)
What would you do if you got your hands on one million dollars??

No comments:

Post a Comment