Saturday, August 24, 2013

"Eating" cupcakes in a cupcake-less land

 
 In sad human news, I used to pretend to eat the cupcake on this mug. In fact, I bought the mug only because it had a cupcake on it. Judge me.  

   I love cupcakes more than Kanye West loves himself.
   But unfortunately, there are no cupcakeries in Lesotho. What a damn shame!
   I've had to take up creative visualization to help me with this problem, because living in a cupcake-less land IS an issue.
   Here's what I do to deal with this problem:

I pretend to eat cupcake icing when I apply this yummy cupcake gloss to my lips:


It tastes SO good!

And everyday, like 50 times a day, I eat what I like to call "imaginary cupcakes."

Don't mess with my vision, folks! If you pretend, like I do, you'll see a cupcake on this plate, too:

It's a red velvet cutie with cream cheese icing. Oh. Mem. Gee. It was GOOD!!!

I imaginarily taste the cupcakes on this box of cupcake crayons. They're strawberry vanilla-flavored:



But I got tired of imaginarily eating cupcakes. I believe strongly that if you visualize, then you will materialize. So, that's what I did. But first, I made this cupcake manicure for my birthday. I used real cupcake sprinkles:



And then, I made real cupcakes and icing for my birthday!!!! Yay!!!!


I was so happy, as were my eyes, taste buds and stomach. 

Now, I bake the little goodies a little bit more often with molds I found in Bloemfontein, South Africa. Only problem? I can't stop eating them:)

No comments:

Post a Comment