Sunday, January 2, 2011

NOTD, haulage and gifts

Happy Sunday.
I still have a couple more days left until my vacation ends so I've been enjoying every moment of it.
For New Years, I had Kimmykat Kolors' "Dream Big" with a coat of Forever 21's "Light Green" on my nails.
I've been into topcoats lately and "Light Green" has me very excited because it's a knockoff version of the very hard-to-find "Hidden Treasure" from Sally Hansen.
"Light Green" is a green-based topcoat but has these flecks of iridescent color that livens up any polish. Take a peek:



And the Santa Beauty was good to me. Here's a look at what I got for Christmas:



They include Carol's Daughter, Burt's Bees, Revlon, Earthworks and Bath and Body Works items.

And here's the haulage from my most recent Sephora, Ulta and Target visit:



They include lotion, shampoo, lip gloss, oil and perfume from Carol's Daughter, Tarte, essie, e.l.f. and Pacifica. Expect reviews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment