Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ever tried clear mascara??


I've seen blue and green and red and even purple mascaras, but I didn't know that clear mascara existed. (Please excuse the innocent ignorance there.)
Last month, I got a tube of Maybelline's Great Lash clear mascara for free by using a voucher that was on the back of an old Walgreens receipt.
I recently tried the mascara out and it's not bad at all.
Maybelline's line of Great Lash products usually do a good job of extending lashes. I've used their mascara in brown before and like it.
But I also like this clear mascara because it has that "je nais se qua" factor to it. It gave my lashes some volume and didn't overpower them.
I think I'm gonna keep this little baby in my bag.

Photo courtesy of www.maybelline.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment