Saturday, October 10, 2009

Beauty and Movies: The Wiz


I had an at-home spa/movie night on Saturday and decided to watch one of my fave movies of all time, "The Wiz."
Now when I say this movie IS my childhood, I'm not playing.
When I was a little girl, I'd watch this movie almost every Saturday, right before eating franks and beans for dinner and watching "The A-Team" and "The Wizard of Oz."
You do NOT want to watch this movie with me because I know all the songs and can quote the movie verbatim.
Yes, "The Wiz" is very dear to my heart and my children WILL be required to watch it.
While watching the movie Saturday night, I did my toe and finger nails in the aptly-named Sally Hansen color "Emerald City."
I decided on this hue because dark green is the trend for fall and I thought it would be a nice introduction to the holiday season.

The color looks very cute on my nails.
Dark and vampy. Really sexy.
It works very well with the "black" lipstick I recently bought.

w00t! w00t!
So there you go.
Emerald City on my computer screen.
Emerald City on my nails.
I'm happy:)

"The Wiz" image from www.imdb.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment